WE WANT YOUR TALENT
We are looking for professionals to support Open’s expansion into the North American utility market
Since its inception in 1987, Open International has provided technology that helps Telecommunications and Utility service providers meet their business goals and implement innovative business strategies. Open’s software solution has allowed our clients to stay on top of their industry’s biggest challenges by giving them the agility to act on current-day and future problems. We believe that through truly great technology, we can help simplify the way service providers operate, create value, and increase customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support Open’s expansion into the North American utility market. As a
Project Manager, you will manage the human, financial, and logistical resources assigned to the Open Smartflex
implementation projects. The objective is to achieve an implementation that meets the goals of quality,
profitability and contractual scope defined for each project.
You will be part of a growing company with a creative and dynamic start-up mentality. Your work will be visible to the organization’s leadership and will be supported by the experience and heritage of a solid, world-class international organization with more than 30 years of expertise in the market.
- 15 days of paid time off annually
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Minimum experience of 10 years in software implementation projects, preferably in CIS
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Analytical thinking, communication, leadership, teamwork, and negotiating skills, result orientated, autonomy
- Develop the implementation projects in charge, following the direction and project management plans defined
- Control and maintain the scope, cost, and time within the limits set for each project
- Plan the assigned projects following the implementation methodology designed by Open International
- Evaluate the scope, budget, times, and estimated efforts for each project in order to determine its viability and incorporate them into project planning
- Coordinate the efforts and activities of all human resources assigned by the PMO, to meet the scope and quality objective of the project deliverables
- Identify and control risks in order to exploit opportunities and prevent project threats
- Open International’s headquarters is in Miami, Florida
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Become a key contributor to a growing company
- Join an industry-leading company with great potential
- Ability to grow within the company
- Develop your professional skills
HOW TO APPLY?
Fill this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as posible!