WE WANT YOUR TALENT
We are looking for professionals to support Open’s expansion into the North American utility market
Since its inception in 1987, Open International has provided technology that helps Telecommunications and Utility service providers meet their business goals and implement innovative business strategies. Open’s software solution has allowed our clients to stay on top of their industry’s biggest challenges by giving them the agility to act on current-day and future problems. We believe that through truly great technology, we can help simplify the way service providers operate, create value, and increase customer satisfaction.
We are looking for Sales Solutions Consultants to support Open’s expansion into the North American utility market. As a Sales Solutions Consultant, you will work on the pre-sales processes with existing and prospective partners and customers and will interact with the different areas in the organization, including sales, sales operations, marketing, professional services product development and technology.
You will be part of a growing company with a creative and dynamic start-up mentality, your work will be visible to the organization’s leadership, and will be supported by the experience and heritage of a solid, world-class international organization with more than 30 years of expertise in the market. We will provide extensive technical and industry training and a career path with opportunities to grow in the organization.
- Medical coverage
- 15 days of paid time off annually
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) sponsorship (if required)
- Minimum BS degree in Engineering
- Have a strong interest in technology, computers, and software
- Sales, Business, or Computer Science minor is desirable
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly, present convincingly, and command credibility in a business environment
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Self-motivation, curiosity, leadership, out of the box thinking, and teamwork skills are desirable
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to define the strategy and messaging for presentations and demos
- Design, build, and deliver compelling presentation materials and structured product demonstrations. This includes creating and loading the data into demo databases; configuring the application; creating workflows and business rules
- Develop RFI/RFP responses and preparing scripted demos and workshops
- Work with customers to gather technical and business requirements and provide feedback to the product and technology organizations for product enhancements
- Participate in the scoping and solution architecture definition
- Handoff projects to the delivery organization for successful project implementation Participate in seminars, industry events and focused marketing activities
- Generate improvement ideas and support the company’s innovation process
- Open International’s headquarters is in Miami, Florida
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Become a key contributor to a growing company
- Join an industry-leading company with great potential
- Ability to grow within the company
- Develop your professional skills
HOW TO APPLY?
Fill this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as posible!